Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sid's Progress

Well, Sid is as bright as ever and very talkative...but still not standing
up. Jordan H. came over and tried along with me to lift him to his feet
after he had yet three more full tubes of panacur, but he resisted us the
whole way.

I have to get him up tomorrow. The vet said he must have 12 hours on his
feet! Wish us luck.

If anyone has any extra panacur or safeguard would you consider selling it
to us or donating six tubes? I am not finding it less expensive than $10
each at Farm and Fleet, $15.99 at Tractor Supply. I have to give Sid
three tubes tomorrow and three more tubes on Wednesday and I've already
spent over $150 on wormer and medicine for him. Just thought it would not
hurt to ask.

Sid is so special to me, and to many who have known him. Pray for Sid
and hope tomorrow he is up. If we cannot treat him here I will need to
somehow get him to the llama vet in Leon near Sparta. I just don't want
to stress him by taking him away from his buddies and his home. Thanks for
your thoughts!

Sue